What GWI can do for you
Site remediation and environmental risk management are technically demanding. When we take on a project, we meet these demands by applying authentic expertise in contaminated soil and groundwater issues.
Lithium Brine Services
GWI provides a full range of services related to lithium brines. These unique deposits are becoming increasingly important, with the growing demand for green energy.
Lithium brine services provided by GWI include informal review of deposit data, to render an opinion of existing data and next steps in exploration.
They also include technical oversight of Resource and Reserve Evaluations, functioning as an independent Qualified Professional (QP) as defined by NI43-101 and JORC.
Technical Support Areas
- Numerical modeling
- Risk assessment
- Laboratory analytical methods
- Remedial technologies
- Contaminant transport
- NAPL behaviour
- Conceptualization of site information
- Technical team building
- Communication of technical work
- Overall technical project management
- Management of groundwater services, as part of a larger team
- Program management across a portfolio of sites
- Hands-on technical evaluation and interpretation
- Teaching and presentation
- Litigation support
- Oversight of technical reporting and communication